Friday, September 30, 2011

Parent/Teacher Conference's

Taylor- I got a great report from Ms Reed about Taylor. She said how Taylor was coming out of her shell and interacting in class. She is on Level D reading now which is brilliant as when she first started she was a C, I'm very impressed with her. Spelling seems to be a strong point at the moment, she getting high test scores every week. Her money skills needs a little work as she is a little confused by it.

She was the first girl to win the First in Math "Player of the day" neckless and she was so happy. She worked hard for that and enjoyed every minute of wearing that award.

Overall she is doing really well and Ms Reed and I are very happy with her:-)

Masie- She is doing fabulous. Mrs Stanbrough is very impressed with her and compliments her on everything. She wrote some really sweet, lovely things about Masie. She needs to work a little more on her First in Math to pull her math grade up slightly.
She is a great peer model and is a friend to everyone. Guess what?? She was chosen as the TERRIFIC KID!!! She doesn't know yet so shh its a secret.

Great Parent/Teacher Conferences I'm proud of all my girls.

1 comment:

  1. its lovely when you hear nice things back from the teachers - well done girls. Claudia's Irish dancing teacher stopped me the other day to tell me she was a devine dancer and that she is not just a great dancer she WAS a dancer! I was grinning from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete