Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Beautiful Moments 9-27-11

Actually not a beautiful moment but a funny moment. I took my gorgeous puppy to the groomers for the first time today to get a bath and get his undercoat taken care of. I walked in and the owner jumps back and says "that's a pit, I'm petrified of pits". I pull him back and say "he is Lab but yes he is cross with a pit" she is still on the back wall when she asked if he was friendly and I said yes of course, he is a big baby and I would be more scared of Rex than Pablo. She had to call her colleague to take him and she was lovely and handled him like she should have. I just found it amusing how she handled that situation being an owner/groomer.

3 comments:

  1. That is weird. I think everyone should be cautious around dogs they don't know but it would be strange to be a groomer and be afraid of any breed of dog. It is extremely funny because Pablo is the biggest lover ever. I would be more afraid of Chris oh I mean Rex. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!
    I agree especially when you dont know a dog and its temperment but seriously I thought she was going to jump through the wall it was totally over dramatic. He was on a lead and he was wagging his tail, that dog is so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say one word: Moron....

    ReplyDelete