Friday, September 16, 2011

Got Cash?

Its not uncommon to find Mason with a couple of bucks in his pocket, but this was not a normal day. We were in Hailey's class when Mason turned to me and said "I have a dollar" and I replied "No you don't" and he whips out his money, what I first saw made mine and the teachers mouth drop, and 50 dollar bill, then another followed by 4 twenty's!!!! I asked him where he got it and he said from his Moms pocket, I told him this was stealing and I was angry at him. He replied "I only wanted an Ice-cream." I get in the car and call his Mom and she thinks its hilarious and can not believe he did it, as she found the funny side so did I (after my initial shock of course). We came home and posed for pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. He is such a cutie! LoL I'm glad his mom found it funny. It would be hard to see the funny in that but really he's just a little kid and has no idea what $180 is :-) Other than an ice cream for him and about 179 of his closest friends :-)

    ReplyDelete