Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Beautiful Moments 9-12-11

This is a hard one... um you choose







  • I put a load of towels in the washer and it starts leaking



  • I put the washer on spin to empty it and the kitchen sink fills up and empties on my floor



  • Had to call Chris back from work when he had an inspection because the house was under water



  • Called out the plumber and is now $200 poorer (although, he could of charge a lot more)



  • Realized my plumbing wasn't wrong and it should have never drained in my sink



  • Black stinky water covered my kitchen, laundry room and dinning room and I had to clean it



  • Finally sit down, thinking this should be my "beautiful moment" I'm sat with my best friend watching the kids in the pool with a caramel Frappe and magazines, then the wind picks up and it starts to rain



  • Couldnt get to my kitchen all day so Chris brought home Taco Bell and now I feel sick and fat



At bedtime we finished our book "James and the giant peach" and we had a good laugh discussing the book and braiding hair, that is my beautiful moment!







PLEASE TUESDAY BE BETTER THAN MONDAY

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...I am going to choose -- NOT having to cook dinner!! That is a beautiful moment minus all the other details of the day! I hope your week goes much better - love you! XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is not much you can say to that day other than - is it bed time yet? Yes not cooking would be my choice. In fact i've had VERY long day at work and Lex picked up the kids as he was home first and now he has gone to get pizza. Thank god for great thinking husbands! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the drink was good & I thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete