Thursday, September 22, 2011

Level One Completed

So proud of Masie and Taylor, they have done amazing in their swimming lessons I cant believe how far they have come. Yesterday was the last day of level one and they were playing around and jumping off the diving board. They all (apart from Masie) had life jackets on. After a few jumps the instructor ask if anyone wanted to take theirs off, most off them did, including Taylor!! This was her second jump as I videoed the first one, there is no stopping her now. The instructor said Taylor will find level two a challenge lets hope she is wrong.


Faith would not jump from the diving board, she was very scared and was jumping off the side. After a lot of encouragement from her Mum, Me and her friends she was brave and did it!! This was her before shot, I told her that she would make my camera wonky if I didn't have an after shot so she had to jump.


After shot! A very happy and proud little girl, well done Faith.




Check out the video below, its way to cute!!

1 comment:

  1. When I read @ encouragement she said, "No, not mom!" If only she knew just how close I was to pushing her in!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete