Thursday, September 29, 2011

Book Review- Jane Eyre

Jane EyreJane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


It only took me about 15 years to pick up this book but I got there in the end. I was meant to read it in school but never did, Im sorry that I didnt as it was a brilliant book, I was caught in the story from page one. Young Jane Eyre, neglected and pushed away her whole life was always so caring and sweet to others. She found love throughout her life from friends, discovered family members and a husband.



I enjoyed this book a lot and now I can say Ive finally read a classic!!



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. How many times have I told you this was my fave (well one of them i have so many) book I love it. I've read it so many times. I'm so glad you have finally read it x

    ReplyDelete