Saturday, September 10, 2011

Beautiful Moments

OK so I don't have a beautiful moment today, nothing jumps out at me at all, pretty sad really but whatever, life is not always a bunch of Roses.

I decided to pick the moment when I put the kids in the living room with a movie and Chris was studying and I took my kindle into the bath (very carefully).
I was reading my book "The Help" this is a great book and although I don't get much free time, when I do I read it. It will be reviewed soon as I'm at 90%. Anyway I closed the doors had my hot water and relaxed...........................Then Hailey came in and bugged me and bugged me "Mummy can I get in? Can I get my shirt wet? Mummy, Mummy? Taylor wont give me a glue stick? Can I pee in my pull up? Etc Etc!!

Oh, what, that's not a beautiful moment? oops, welcome to my life,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment