Friday, September 2, 2011

Foto Friday

Friday- We sat down and watched a movie with some nice sweet treats, it was a change to just chill out. Saturday- We went to Oliver Lee for some shade, this heat is just ridiculous we are still hitting the 100's everyday.

Sunday- My sweet lovely Pablo

Monday- Masie, Taylor and Faith started swimming lessons! I wish I could have started Hailey but we have to wait until her tubes come out.

Tuesday- Such a gorgeous little group I have, see Peyton? Top left, he came back a few days this week.

Wednesday- Lovely Rexy Roo Roo, he is a Mummy's boy for sure. He follows me everywhere and just loves it when I invite him on the bed for a snuggle

Thursday- Sad but true, Chris and I love to watch family guy, its becoming a little bit of a routine now.


1 comment:

  1. You are so good doing your blog i'm going to attempt mine while i'm at work now. Oh by the way Olivia loves family guy and i won't let her watch it. I keep finding it recoreded on the sky plus!!

    ReplyDelete