Friday, September 2, 2011

Beautiful Moments Blogged

I took another challenge but its not good when you start a challenge thinking "I really shouldn't have accepted this challenge because I dont think I can do it" BUT that's negative behaviour and I wont have it, I will do it damn it and I will enjoy it and it will have special memories!!!

So I guess the rules are: Please correct me if I'm wrong Kristi, so I post something every day about something beautiful that happened and stuck out about the day before. It could be something big or small, so here goes, anyone want to join us please feel free!! Its just for the month of September, wish us luck:-)

September 1st Beautiful Moment Blogged

Oh god I cant remember what I had for dinner tonight never mind what happened yesterday, just give me a few minutes to think....................

Um, I found out that Hailey has been put on the priority list for Head Start, with any luck a place will become available for her soon. She is doing so well and actually broke out of her shell yesterday and sang WITH actions "Chinese checkers" to all her teachers and her class mates, what a mile stone!!

Foto Fridays will not be here through this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment