Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beautiful Moments 9-7-11

It was so cute at the zoo this morning, I have been to this zoo so many times I cant even count but never have I seen it through a baby's eyes. I held Estella up while the kids were feeding the ducks and she was fascinated. Totally in a trance, she followed those ducks with her eyes and was fixated on them. It was so cute to watch, it reminds you to take a step back sometimes and enjoy the little things. Taylor was so cute tonight, she was doing her homework and she had to write the numbers 1-6 at the bottom of her sheet, she got to 5 and turned and grinned a toothless grin at me. I said "what?" she said I love doing 5's because you taught me how to do them, "straight across, straight down and a big belly". We both giggled and I had to hug her, she made my day.

That was two beautiful moments, is that breaking the rules? Its my blog so whatever,lol.



1 comment: