Saturday, September 24, 2011

Beautiful Moments 9-23-11

It was beautiful when I woke up this morning and it was F.R.I.D.A.Y!! Just hoping Monday doesn't come too quickly. I haven't really had any beautiful moments, not that I have had a particularly bad day but nothing really stands out as wonderful. Welly made me laugh when I saw that he had dug out a really cool cave, it was deep and wide and looked all cozy. I took pictures of my lovely Areo Garden, this is my lettuce after just over a week.

2 comments:

  1. Can your lights go down any further? You might want to prune the bigger lettuce {and make a sandwich!} and move the lights down that might help. Also, is there plenty of water in it? I have 3 pods that sprouted already! 3 more to go! :-) I'll take some photos once they pop up a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats as far as the lights go, but I did make a sandwich with them today and it was so tasty. I keep the water topped up all the time (now Im trying to look after it). Cant wait to see yours:-)

    ReplyDelete