Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Time Traveler's Wife

I have just finished my book, I'm so glad I finished it. I find it hard to read books that don't keep me interested in the first chapter and this was one of those books. Someone else may feel different but for me the first 200 pages were just OK, but I made myself carry on. The movie was so brilliant that I thought the book would be even better, when it started getting good I couldn't put it down and it actually made me cry towards the end. It was written so well and I felt right there in the moment and it was so sad. Right at the end I was mad, so mad!! It finished in a way that was so exciting for both Henry and Clare and they had waited over 50 years for this moment and then it ended!! What!! Not happy!!
But as a review it was a good read, everyone is different so you might love it from the beginning. I may even read it again in the future but we shall see. So my first book review, The Time Traveler's Wife. I'm kind of new at this book thing and would love some good book suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. the only books I read at the moment are whatever the kids are reading lol, well mainly Jaz, Calebs all cocky about how he's in 2nd grade but reads @ 4th grade level & so dont want me reading with him anymore, so Jazmins all like "good! I get mommy all to myself for reading" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I think I might put that on my to read list. I think I sent you an invite for GoodReads I will send it again so sign up would ya?! :-)

    ReplyDelete