Friday, February 4, 2011

Foto Friday

What a week!! We all started off a little under the weather but we just chilled out and got better. Then that huge storm hit us and we had snow, snow and more snow, and that white stuff is really cold, who knew. We haven't left this house for 3 days and we are all starting to get a bit antsy, we have no grit trucks or anything so the roads are pretty dangerous. Its warming up now and hopefully will be gone in a few days.



Friday- Girlie night!! We so love our girlie nights, when Chris comes home we are going to continue them and call them family nights. Here are the girls eating the freshly baked cookies, they were delicious. Saturday- Masie put this note on Chris's pillow, she misses him a lot, I told him about it and read it to him over the phone, it said: I miss you when you are gone. I wish you could be with us. Then there was a picture of her and Chris. Only one more week left.

Sunday- Toothless Taylor with her $2 and her gold coin from the tooth fairy.

Monday- 100 days of school, Taylor was getting ready for her 100th day of school. They all had to bring 100 items in to count at school. Taylor choose crayons, which I thought was pretty cute. It doesn't look a lot but there really is 100 there.

Tuesday- This is what happened when I took a trip to the ground, I was more worried that my butt hurt so much I didn't realize I whacked my hand, ouch. Now its a lovely bruise, and the lump has nearly gone.

Wednesday- We were playing hide and seek, one of our many ways to try and entertain ourselves as we couldn't go outside. Mason was so funny, he would be pretty good if he didn't giggle so much.

Thursday- I was running out of ideas for entertainment so some of the pets paid the price. I was playing with Jangles (the water dragon) and the dogs were really interested, I put Jangles on the table and got this adorable picture of Pablo looking at him like he was a snack. Then we have Rex with Jangles on his head, as you can see he is enjoying it so much *enter sarcasm* he was under strict instruction not to eat him. It was really hard for him as Jangles was walking all over him at one point and he kept licking his lips. Please note, no animals were harmed during this playtime event.

No comments:

Post a Comment