Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fresh Snow

More snow fell last night, a lot more snow. The whole town is White, it was so pretty and we were all excited to wrap up and go and play. We only lasted about 15 minutes because it was so painfully cold, they had their fun and then we were in for the day. Well apart from Masie, she would be out for hours if I let her. Hailey and I had a quick trip to the ground when we stepped in the house and landed on our butts, that hurt. My three lovely ladies!!
Crazy Masie getting cold but doesn't care one little bit.

Sweet Taylor looking great in pink.
Little Lexie looking adorable in the snow.

Happy snow day!! We have another one tomorrow, its fun but getting old FAST. I'm ready for my sun shine.

1 comment:

  1. Snow sucks it really really SUCKS.

    Bundled up kids are cute though!

    ReplyDelete