Friday, February 18, 2011

Foto Friday

Friday- Taylor had yet another sleep over, that kid has a great social life. So Masie, Hailey and I had our girlie night. We went to Arby's which is our favourite at the moment, mainly because we get to eat these gorgeous Delicious pastry's. Mine and Masie's favourite is the chocolate and Hailey's is the cherry. OMG my mouth is watering just looking at them. Saturday- I will admit we didn't eat the best when Chris was gone, when he came back I cooked a very yummy dinner that everybody loved. Here is Hailey finishing off the Ahh Bisto, remember not a drop is wasted in this house. P.S. We are very low Mother Dear:)
Sunday- I took a picture of my very clever husbands award. He was given this award after the graduation last week, it is a distinguished graduate award. He was the top ten percent of all the students. I'm very proud of him, he is so smart.
Monday- Spring is here!!!! We saw this lovely little lady and I asked her very nicely to wait while I ran in the house to get my camera, and guess what, she waited for me, how kind. The weather has drastically changed over the past few days, and I'm hoping we are in spring.
Tuesday- We had a fun evening outside with scooters, bikes and climbing trees. We invited our neighbours out, most of them were at the movies so Kathrine was delighted to have some company. She is in Kindergarten too but just in another class. Her baby sister is in hospital, very poorly and has been there for a month now. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, its taking it toll on the whole family.
Wednesday- Wide eyed Taylor with Sunshine. We have decided to sell her (Sunshine not Taylor) to the local pet shop who is looking for a female Albino and at breeding size, which she is.
Thursday- After months of begging we have finally signed the girls up for Taekwondo. They are doing great, today was their 4th class and they are picking things up. Taylor was put in the same class so she could be with Masie so I hope she can keep up, they both are having fun and learning, posture, technique, discipline and how to have fun with martial arts. Just love how girlie Masie's hands are.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ya!!! Cool pics! I like the taekwondoe! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good photo friday yet again, on my way to tesco to get th AH Bisto.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor has a better social life than all of us! Lovely pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I tried out the chocolate turnover last night - OMG!! YUM!!! Nate picked one up and brought it home and I warmed it up for few seconds in the microwave and the delight it created for me was sad actually. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arent they just the BEST things ever!!!! I thought they were great from the first bite and then one day I got one that had just been made and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. OMG, im sure people around me thought I was a 'special' person,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll always be 'special' to me!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete