Friday, February 11, 2011

Foto Friday

This is my last week being alone!! My boy comes home tomorrow and I'm very excited, the girls are doing their happy dances. This has been six week that has felt like six months, its horrible but being a military wife you just have to get on with it. You get used to them being away, and get on with day to day life as much as possible. Then by the time they get back you are in a different routine doing things by yourself and its hard getting back into family life again. All that said, I want my husband back right now!!!

Friday- Taylor is just coming on leaps and bounds, I'm so proud of her. She is reading actual books and loves every second of it. She is doing so well she has encouraged Masie to start enjoying reading more and now Masie has just finished her first chapter book read entirely by her. Saturday- Oh to be a child again. This is one of all three kids great pleasures in life....... The car wash. They L.O.V.E it and always beg to go through it. Their favourite part is the 'rainbow' part, Hailey gets upset when they wash it off after only a few seconds.
Sunday- Look how big Lucky is!! This is a spoilt mouse, she is fat and happy. She sleeps all day and in the evening she comes out for her dinner a little drink and a play on her wheel, what more could the luckiest mouse dream for? How about 3 kids that love her dearly and smoother her in love. I'm ready to find homes for all my pets that eat live food, seeing her makes me think different about what pets I keep.
Monday- My very first Frappe, thanks to my best friend Sonya!! She bought me one of these and delivered it to my house before my hard work of cleaning, playing, cooking, teaching, driving etc etc began. What are friends for. OMG it was Delicious.
Tuesday- A very rare moment, Hailey and I went out for lunch, just us.... She choose Taco bell, and I was secretly glad because I love Taco Bell. We had a little chat but as you can imagine chatting to a three yr old consists of a few questions followed by funny faces and poop talk. But I enjoyed my baby, and I think she enjoyed her Mummy. She said "bye" to the server and he chased after us to give her a toy, she was so happy.
Wednesday- Our last day with Nicki, we have had Nicki in the daycare for about 5 months or so and she is a sweet girl. We only have her before and after school so we don't get too long with her. She will be missed though, Masie, Nicki and Faith are in the same grade and play lovely together.
Thursday- Hailey is changing so much, she is maturing and becoming better behaved. She has started responding to time outs and chores so it really helps. She is a happy little thing most of the time, she does have a grumpy side but don't we all.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad Christopher is coming home tomorrow but you have managed really well, again a brillant Photo Friday.xx My granddaughters are so Cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a nice week to round off you last one alone. Someones gunna be smiling tomorrow (wink wink)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh yeah blog about who is going to be smiling tomorrow?!! *wink wink* Pictures please!!! LOL

    Or not. :-)

    I love foto friday. I'll go get my camera and do mine now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bet you forget your blog next week, you won't have time,you won't only be smiling tomorrow?????

    ReplyDelete