Friday, February 25, 2011

Foto Friday

Friday- The 2nd grade classes were doing a rap about presidents day in front of the whole school. The had to have Red, White or Blue somewhere on them. Here are Masie and Faith with very Red hair. Masie is wearing white trousers and a blue shirt. Saturday- Here we have Ladybugs, we have had no luck with raising these little things, we have tried since last summer. They kept arriving dead, this lot arrived alive but the next day all but 4 were dead. But those seem to be OK so we will see if they make it or not. I called insect lore and told them I was very unhappy and they are sending me some caterpillars as I did not want to repeat the Ladybugs.
Sunday- Chris was laughing at me when I was waxing, he told me I dramatized the pain. So when I had a good shot I did this. He was not happy with me at all, he called me a bitch. Well at least that's what I think he said, I was laughing so hard. I think he learnt his lesson.
Monday- My favourite animal, love these guys. We were watching him eat his hay, which was very interesting. We loved how he was swaying his trunk back and forth before throwing it into his mouth.
Tuesday- Isn't Hailey cute, Mrs Terry put clips in her hair while in class and she loves them. She is getting so grown up, here she is emptying her cubbie after class.
Wednesday- Lovely Mason working on his mater piece for his Mama. These inks are really cool, my friend bought me them and they are so fun for the kids and great colors, she knows me so well.
Thursday- Masie and Taylor are doing really well at Taekwondo, they are now official, check out the cool patches. They also have three stars on their belts representing great students and hard workers.

4 comments:

  1. fantastic photo friday as per normal LOL at Chris, Maxine did th same thing to your dad a few years ago he cried like a baby. Good girls Masie and Taylor keep the goo work up so we can take on daddy and grandad in june, Hailey you are so cute you look very grown up i love the clips.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god!!! Ahhhh haha hahaha. That is fantastic. Hehehe I am still laughing at Chris. I cannot use wax for the life of me (or my eyebrows) you'll have to teach me. I still can't find the ink pads on the website you text to me. Must find some. Those are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures love the red hair Masie! That is such a funny picture of the wax did he scream when it came off? Lol Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes he did scream!! Then I ran,lol. It was so funny, he had to pull it so hard, and when it finally came off he was like "look,look what your did to me" ,lol.

    ReplyDelete