Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Make your Own Play Dough

hmmmm, this week seems to have been a very hands on week, maybe because its really cold out or maybe because I'm just really really good?? Pretty sure its because I'm really really good,lol.
We planned on going to the zoo today as yesterday the weather was warm but today we woke to snow AGAIN. It was really cold so we decided to stay home (we do not have the clothes to go out in ice weather). So I typed in homemade play dough and turns out I had all the ingredients.
2 cups of flour
1 cup of salt
2tb vegetable oil
2 cups of warm water. Hailey, Mason and Lexie thoroughly enjoyed being in the kitchen today, they did an awesome job!!
They each chose a color and kneaded it into their very own ball of play dough. We made a green one for Connor as he was at an appointment this morning and came later. I was happy it worked out like that, I'm not sure how it would have gone with Connor in their too.
LOVE this boy!!!!
Enter Connor!! He was ecstatic when he arrived and found we had made him play dough, he was even more happy when he was allowed to take it home.
The after school kids wanted a bit of action so we whipped up a fresh batch when they got home.
Faith and Nicki being very cute.

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot to say about this:

    1st - It is because you are REALLY REALLY good - amazing really. :-)
    2nd - FUN!!!
    3rd - OMG! Could Connor get any more adorable. Seriously.
    4th - Tell me about Nicki? She is gorgeous!!! I don't know about her. I am not remember authorizing you to have a new daycare sweetie? LOL Just kidding but I don't ever remember you mentioning her.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL,
    Have I never mentioned Nicki? I have had her for about 5 months or more. She is only here for a very short amount of time, I take her to school (she arrives 5 mins before we leave) and I pick her up and she leaves 30 mins later. She is a lovely girl. Sadly today was our last day, her Mom lost her subbing job and has tried for weeks to get a new job with no luck so she had to take her out:(

    P.S I know!!! Connor is so adorable, his face just lifts me up, the kid is full of life!!!

    ReplyDelete