Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rough Morning

My morning went a little bit like this:

Connor put your clothes on.
Connor don't push that toy into the wall.
Connor, if you throw that shoe at me I will throw it back.
Connor don't flick me.

( Connor- meme (which means Meany) F*** off Bi*ch)
Stop kicking the other kids Connor, what is wrong wit you today?
( Connor- Cow, stupid Idiot)
Seriously that is not even half of it, my head is pounding. Thank god my other kids were angels today and I set them up with some water play and other fun things so I could make sure my house wasn't destroyed from a 100lb 5 year old having an all day tantrum.

So its is 1.49 pm and I have had all I can take today of Mr Connor. Whatever his reasons are they are not good enough and his Mom cant come soon enough.

2 comments:

  1. i hope you spoke to his mother i know he has is problem's but he should'nt behave like that. x

    ReplyDelete