Sunday, February 13, 2011

Book Review- Bloodfever

My latest book "Bloodfever" my friend Sonya gave me this book to read and I was hooked, its about a young girl that moved to Ireland to find and take revenge on her sisters murderer. Only to find out she was not who she thought she was and had special talents and senses evil. She has got in all sorts of trouble and lucky for her certain people want her alive. I wasn't going to read the next one right away but found myself picking it up immediately. This is the 2 book in a series of 5, we will see if I read all of them. I really want to read the Twilight Saga again so I need to hurry up.

1 comment:

  1. Got ya! You will get to your Twilight soon. You know you have to read about V'Lane & Barrons to the end & what an end! :)

    After all it was YOUR fault I have the Twilight series!!!

    ReplyDelete