Monday, April 18, 2011

Yellow Belts

Both girls got their yellow belts!! I'm so proud of them, we went to the award ceremony a few nights ago, it was l.o.n.g and everyone was getting a little fidgety but all were in good spirits. As we hadn't heard about Taylor we were a little nervous and didn't want her to be upset if she didn't get her belt. Taylor was the last yellow belt left so we were relieved and thankful. They look great in yellow!! First class is tomorrow, they are excited. My little white belts waiting for their names to be called. They were each given the Maximum amount of stars (3) from their teachers which they get to proudly wear on their new belts. Stars show what kind of student they are. I have them in the shop and hopefully they will be ready before their first class. (No I cant sew!!)
Masie and Mr Overstreet.
Taylor and Mr Overstreet.
Hailey amusing herself while she waited for her sisters. No this is not how I had her hair to start with, she wanted it like this when she found a hair tie in my bag. It kept her quiet so I wasn't about to argue.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Yay for the newest Dorcheus yellow belts!!! :-)

    Hailey :-) Isn't she just a unique one! LoL I wouldn't argue either! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done girls we are so proud of you both, love the hair Hailey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Masie Mouse & Smiley! Awesome job! :):)

    ReplyDelete