Sunday, April 10, 2011

Portraits

Today I set up my studio (slide, chair, and 2 two sheets,lol) and took the girls portraits. I was very happy with them, the girls were in great moods and we had a lot of fun. If there is one thing I have learnt, you cant do a shoot if you (the photographer) is grumpy. I was going to do it yesterday but I was very grumpy and so were the kids so I waited.

MasieMasie being silly, to relax the child I always let them be crazy on a few.
TaylorThe one above is my favourite one of Taylor, really brings out her personality.
HaileyHailey's pictures were just for fun because she already had her school pictures

3 comments:

  1. They all look perfect i love the black and colour on Hailey's , Masie and Taylors are perfect to, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your studio!!! :-) Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you are an amazing photographer you really should follow this line of work. I f you can do these pictures at home with just a sheet, just think what you could do in a studio. Ill have to get you to do my kids when you are over next year. I think they are all fabulous but the black and white picture of Hailey and the flower is fantastic!! xxx

    ReplyDelete