Saturday, April 9, 2011

And Its Off

A mere 3 weeks later and Taylor's arm is completely fixed, I can not believe how fast it healed. She was very uncomfortable in the Xray but the doctor said it was just the stiffness. How good is Chris, he took pictures for me!!

Here she is, little Miss Taylor Paige!! She is still not using the arm at all, she is a little better with moving it (with prompting) but she just carries it around. Give her a few days and I have faith that she will be back to her old ways.
Check back later to see who came for a visit.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go brave Miss Taylor! :)

    Chris did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Taylor is so brave - that saw thing kind of freaks me out!! :-) (And I've never broken a single thing!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Taylor, Just keep moving your arm darling slowly and gently and it will feel a lot better soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete