Friday, April 1, 2011

Foto Friday

Friday- Hailey helping me make a lasagna, 3/4 Cheddar cheese 1/4 goats cheese. Yummy!! doesn't the soap in the sink look like boobs,lol. Saturday- The picture really doesn't show how dirty these trousers really are, Hailey LOVES to play in the dirt. Why were white clothes invented for kids anyway.
Sunday- Taylor's cast, she is getting it removed on Thursday for Xrays and then re casted.
Monday- One of our rare moment lately that we are all together. We were in the kitchen chatting and playing around. Chris is showing the girls a magic trick.
Tuesday- Masie loves my Kindle, she read a few pages of our book. She enjoys turning the pages.
Wednesday- I tried so hard to get them altogether, they are surprisingly fast, the second I put them down they went running.
Thursday- My VERY clever husband built this gate from scratch. Check it out, it actually looks like a gate. He's getting very handy with his wood work.

8 comments:

  1. It's about damn time I thought I was going to end up blog stalking you all weekend!! I like your foto friday and I am totally up for the challenge. No kids and nothing about kids next week - ok? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely!! Sounds like a plan. Its going to be quite hard though I think, I dont think either of us have ever done one without kids. It will be intresting to see what we come up with.

    Every now and then we should set themes, like all about us Mums, or food etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good idea!!!! Yes lets plan to do that! :-) How very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures again. Were you on time??? it wasnt there when i wwent to bed lol xx

    Your kindle looks good i've seen a different electronic book thingie before it it was a lot smaller. This one looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic photo friday as per normal, i love the gate Christopher. Ithink its a brillant idea a photo Friday with out Kids, though i would miss seeing Them. The challenge is only photo's of you. xxx Let the challenge begin. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Forgot i love the Kindle i think i might have a chat with daddy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maxine, YES I was on time!!! Im not YOU or KRISTI,lol.
    My Kindle is GREAT!!! I think there are older ones out there but this is the size they are now.

    Mum, I think a little chat is needed with Dad, soon you will be left out and wont be a cool kid anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The girls will always remember that their dad did stuff with them. It is great.

    ReplyDelete