Wednesday, April 20, 2011

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y

It is finally done!! Sonya's tattoo was finished yesterday after many, many weeks of waiting. It was such a huge piece that he couldn't finish it all at once. I thought it looked good at this point, but with color its fabulous!!! Sonya is a little, OK a lot weird!! She can have a needle being dragged through her skin and still have a conversation with me!! All I wanted was to see her in a little pain, but no she didn't give it to me. I was such a wuss through mine I wanted to make myself feel better. Then when he did the color I couldn't make it because it was during the day and then she decides it hurts. In her defense he had to use a medieval torture device to make the gorgeous stripes, but still, I missed it!

5 comments:

  1. You are a little ok a lot WEIRD because you want to see someone else in pain you psycho!! LoL :-) I really am curious if it would hurt me or not. I don't know. I think I would be fine. I don't know that I would carry on a conversation but...I don't think I would bite the tattoo teddy bear or whatever it was you were curled up crying with. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!!!! I wasnt crying!!!! LOL
    I think you would be OK but It will hurt you, I know that:) Its a needle being dragged through your skin, only a psycho would say it does hurt,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 Needles at once! Yes it hurt! You were supposed to come see me....your own fault! Isn't he the cutest Fire Lizard though! :) When's the next one?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next one!!?? Are you freaking crazy lady!!!
    OUCHIE!!
    Ok maybe one more but a small one,lol.

    ReplyDelete