Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welly The Sulcuta Tortoise

Masie is very interested in Welly and I have encouraged her to do a project where she will research Sulcatas and print out pictures. She has gone ahead with this and doing a great job, she is so smart. Her teacher has allowed her to come in to the class and present her project to her fellow class mates. This is great for Masie, she gets to show off her hard work and it will boost her confidence with speaking in front of people. As hard as it is for me I'm and not getting involved and I want the project done by just her, I am of course assisting but its all Masie. I am getting all my pet pictures in the same place so its easier for her tonight when she picks out photos for her poster. I knew Welly had grown but it wasn't until I found his hatchling picture did I realize just how much.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! Isn't that crazy! I remember him on our first visit and then again this Christmas and he had grown so much!

    I trust that you will be posting once Masie does her project and presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Masie keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete