Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

Easter was fun, it was an early start as Masie is the biggest kid ever and couldn't wait another second. The Easter bunny hid the eggs the night before and I find this picture on my camera. Is Mango the Easter bunny? Or was he just helping? I'm so mad at that bunny!! He decided to make a mess in MY house and leave little chocolate prints everywhere, the kids thought it was the best ever but I did not as it doesn't come off very easily and part of my wall needs re painting. Bright idea Easter bunny!! Oh and we caught the dogs trying to clean it up.

So the search ended in the play room, three happy girls.

Then buckets were emptied and ready for the hunt in the garden. All went well until Hailey stole an egg from Masie's bucket!! That didn't go down well at all,lol.

Check out that hair.

Run girls run!!

Pablo loves Easter, he goes around and finds the eggs with the kids, he has one in his mouth here.

Happy Easter

3 comments:

  1. that looked like a lot of fun, i'm glad the easter bunny did'nt leave chocolate footprints on my wall, it would have driven Tyran mad and of course dad lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. did'nt you know chocolate can kill dogs?,honestly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did know that, it was only the tinyest bit:)

    ReplyDelete