Monday, April 4, 2011

Pick Your Own Title

We have three different names for this post, we had six kids today so they paired up. They each came up with a name for the ice-cream thing we were doing. Masie and Faith- Oreo worm stew, Taylor and Lexie- Bug soup, Hailey and Mason- Green sprinkle cake. What a laugh it was, luckily each pair were best friends so we didn't have any fighting or arguing. Each group were given, M&M's, a banana, worms, Oreos and ice-cream. Once they had done their potion they finished it off with sprinkles, then they got to dig in, and boy did they dig in.
Group one- Masie and Faith Group 2- Taylor and Lexie






Group 3- Hailey and Mason

7 comments:

  1. I would like to formally submit a title for consideration....
    "Bowl O'Junk"

    LoL - I bet that was a fun little treat for them. Would you mind doing that with my kids when you are here because there is just no way I will :-) LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! It has bananas in it so its not all junk,lol. Thats the reason I only do it once a year, they LOVE it though. I will do it when we are all yours, the kids would go wild!!!

    We may need to send you for a walk or something, you might try and switch the Oreos to crackers and the candy for grapes,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL - I would NEVER put that in front of my children and just so you know you can have them for two days after too. My kids will crash from that sugar fix hardcore. I won't have to go for a walk I will have to go on a vacation! LoL

    My kids go wild for yogurt with all their favorite dried fruits mixed in so why on earth would I put a bucket of junk under their noses for them to go wild - You Are CahhhRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different kids I guess, this doesnt effect my kids one bit. Plus they dont eat a huge amount either, I was more fun than food:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all those cute kiddo's! And look, my Muffin Lady! She LOVED hers! So proud to show me when she got home. I said, "Ah! There is a worm in there!" :) Thanks for giving her so many great days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My title would be "Bowl of Fun"!

    ReplyDelete