Friday, April 22, 2011

Foto Friday

No challenge this week, just a normal Foto Friday.
Friday- I just had to take a picture of my Masie, isn't she gorgeous?! She went to bed with a braid in her hair so it would be all wavy in the morning. It looked really lovely, she was excited because I let her leave it down, which never happens for school usually. Her goal is to have hair like Rapunzel, almost there. Saturday- A much better healthy lunch, I had a salad full of different greens, olives, and croutons with some light dressing. To go with it I had a home made burger with avocado slices on a whole wheat bun, yummy, and I was very full afterwards.

Sunday- My Mum's 50th birthday. I was upset that I couldnt pop over and be with her on her special day, the miles seem so far away on days like this. BUT, my family is amazing and I NEVER feel left out of anything. My sister and family are over from Ireland and my brother and his family came over too. They saved her presents and cake for when we could be with them over skype. All us siblings got together and bought her a lovely card and a Kindle!!! It made my day to be there with them all, even though the cake looked delicious and I had to watch everyone eat it. Oh and OLIVIA sat right in front of the camera eating it very slowing and describing just how lovely it was.

Monday- Disgusting!! Although I didn't catch it on camera I thought this was a good picture. Pablo just got done sticking his tongue in Haily's mouth. Yuck. Plus it has her toy she was playing with happily for hours, a car, welly boot, and a maraca.

Tuesday- We went through a giant water melon in 2 days. My kids (and daycare kids) will eat it all day long. Its so refreshing on a hot day to have a great big piece of cold water melon.

Wednesday- Hailey doesn't have school on Wednesdays so we took a nice walk around the neighbourhood. This was a big day, Chris tested for Mater Sgt, wish him luck!!!! And, I took a big step and started some exercise classes, I was very nervous but glad I went. After the first four minutes I thought I was going to die (seriously) but I survived it and will go back after seeing my butt sat on the ball all spread out, scary.

Thursday- This made me laugh out loud, Hailey is so funny. Eating her cheese string through her lion mask. That child!! I don't know what I'm going to do when she is at school full time, glad I don't have to worry about that for another year.

1 comment: