Friday, March 18, 2011

Update on Taylor's arm

Taylor had her cast put on yesterday down in El Paso, she was awesome. After having to get her arm X rayed twice and the second time was without her splint they casted her. She did so great they moved her arm so much, she yelled out just once during the second X ray when she was clearly in pain the whole time. What a great color she chose. She has to go back in three weeks for the cast to come off and re X rayed, they will then see if she needs to be re casted.
Everyone wanted to sign her cast, Mrs Tade had the honors of being first in her class.

Masie is so lucky that someone invented magic erasers, Taylor had just come home and Masie took her into the bedroom and decorated the whole E.N.T.I.R.E cast. I was SO mad at her, she was sent to her room while we figured out how to remove it so her friends could sign it. She was extremely lucky!

5 comments:

  1. Oh please sign it from Auntie Kristi maybe you could use some bright red lipstick and smooch it for me? LoL :-)

    And for Jaylean - she is VERY VERY sick so not at all coherent or awake but I know what she would say. "I love you Taylor hope your arm feels better I love you again - love Jaylean"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masie- come here so I can kick you!!! :-) LoL Gotta love sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bright red lip stick, I wonder if it will work. Ill try it tomorrow, that will be very you!! I will sign it from Jaylean too. Poor little girl. hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh do try it and then put clear nail polish over it and it will stay :-) That is so me :-) LoL

    Yeah if Jaylean isn't better I am taking her to the ER tomorrow. The doc today was an idiot. She has had a temp over 104 on and off mostly on since Monday...scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is scary. Hailey was the same and tested positive for the flu. Hope she gets better, poor thing.

    I will do it for sure, have to find some nail posish though, im not girlie remember. I think Masie has some though.

    ReplyDelete