Wednesday, March 2, 2011

OW OW OWIE!!!!

**Edit, I took the swear word out of the title, just didnt seem right**
There is no other title that would describe it any better. Seriously OMG I almost died, this is no exaggeration people!! When the needle touched me for the first time I thought "shit, what the hell have I done". It hurt so bad, like a burning hot needle being dragged through my skin. Plus I have sensitive skin anyway and they have to clean it with alcohol first, so he was tattooing on irritated skin. I had my friend Sonya with me and I'm so thankful for her, she was wonderful. She kept talking to me and putting candy in my mouth. I took a few pictures through the experience. I have to secretly admit I regretted having three kids at this point, why oh why would I do this!!!
I told Cilo (tattooist) that I wasn't his friend and I'm not talking to him. He laughed and said he wasn't here to make friends. Towards the end I asked if he was done and he said "shut up, ill tell you when I'm done" I told him I was going to physically hurt him when he was finished, at that point he had finished and said "oh yeah, take this" and sprayed alcohol on it, while laughing. I believe my exact words were "you stupid fucking son of a bitch". He thought that was rather funny and did it again. I really don't use this language, honest, but that spray hurt more than the whole tattoo.
I liked the black and white, but glad I chose color.
Here I am killing the pig, he gave me this to hold on to, I had to apologise because I'm pretty sure it was dead when I finished with it. He told me not to worry as he would make bacon.
Each child chose their favourite color, it hurt so bad but I am so glad I did it. Its a very personal tattoo for me and I really love it. I can carry my girls everywhere with me now. Hailey was disgusted when she saw it, it was so bloody.
Sonya was meant to get hers done too but he needed to work on the drawing a little more, so we are going back on Sunday for hers, its huge, but so cute!!! Stay tuned, that will be blogged too!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wowie wow OW!! Okay, NOPE I'm NOT getting a tattoo!! I saw blood, there's NO WAY! But good for you, it's very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG its huge, Fantastic i don't know what to say it looks great, what's wrong with a photo of the girls in your purse to carry around all the time, i think it would be a lot less painful LOL well done Kerry its great. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, just not so keen on the way he's done Taylor's name the 'T' isnt the same angle as the rest of the letters & the 'r' looks like a 'T' .
    it'll heal in no time chica, good on ya, its lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She did brilliant, Mum, but I DID NOT make her do it! She even had time to flee the scene before he started! A good 20 minutes!!! :) It looks really good. Using alcohol was new for me though, so I feel for her. I feel for me too since I am next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you took the curse word out of the title because contrary to what I think it would be funny to make Masie think you are just not that kind of lady!!! :-) LoL

    That is some major pain you went through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't work out if you are brave or just crazy?it must be the latter because we all know your crazy. OUCH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete