Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 1

We had a great first day, I will say having my own kids home all day is a lot harder than having daycare kids. I did really enjoy it though, its not often I get them all to myself. We have 2 things checked off our list, we are on to a good start. we started off in the library, my girls LOVE the library, I couldn't think of a worse place myself but hey, its not my list. They each chose 2 books and then we made a quick stop at Sonic. A large sweet peach tea, oh yeah that hit the spot on this lovely warm day. The girls each chose a Jr sundae and we went home. In the afternoon we went to the movies to see Rango, pretty funny. Not the best movie but I would watch it again for sure. Maybe its because I had Hailey saying "can I touch your eye" (while pushing her finger into my eye) and "I cold, get me a blanket" all the way through the movie.
I did a bad thing but I am proud of myself, I took my own drinks and sweets into the theater this time and it saved me a fortune. If they didn't over charge dramatically I wouldn't bother and just buy there but its totally ridiculous. A bag of popcorn cost me $5, crazy.
We finished off the night with dinner and then Taekwando. What will tomorrow bring??

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah! Look at you! How fun! :-) I want to be your kid!

    ReplyDelete