Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 4

We got up this morning and after breakfast we headed off to the mountains with our friends Sonya, Faith, Ian and Connor. It was a lovely day, sun was shining, kids were playing and Sonya and I were chatting. I'm crossing 2 things off the list as this was defiantly hiking too, those kids were all over the place. I had to call Taylor back a few times and remind her she had a broken arm! Cute little Monkey that likes to give me a heart attack. I'm working tomorrow so there will not be a day 5 post, well unless something really exciting happens or I brave something off the list with 6 kids, who knows.

2 comments:

  1. I super duper love the photo of you and the girls :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, love the photos but you've GOT to remove that one with me in it! Eek! It was a great day & I wouldn't have survived my Connor's visit without you! Thanks for keeping me un-spastic! Your the best! :)

    ReplyDelete