Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break Plans

Spring break is here, YEAH!!! Although we are not leaving anywhere as Chris is working and we are saving for our AWESOME summer we have coming up. But we have plans, I am only working Friday so I get to spend the week with just my girlie's. Masie and Taylor came up with a list today that they would like to do for spring break.
  1. Go see Rango
  2. Go for a walk
  3. Do a picnic
  4. Go to the library
  5. Go to the park
  6. Feed the ducks
  7. Go to the mountains
  8. Plant flowers in the front
  9. Hiking
  10. Roast marshmallows
  11. Go to the creek
  12. Ride a pony? (not sure about this one)

So we shall see if we can get all this in, stay tuned you know it will be blogged.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea. I think I will make a list of the things just Nate and I want to do during Spring Break...:-)

    PS: I am already stalking your blog today wanting to know what you did off the list...

    ReplyDelete