Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 was the best!! We had so much fun, we went to the coffee shop in Hastings and then popped to Lowes for some stuff for my home made BBQ Brisket, which was Delicious even if I do say so myself. We whacked the music up in the car and were dancing and singing.
We got a few things checked off 'The List', first we met up with our friends Andrea, Matthew and Luke and fed the ducks at the Zoo. Second we went to the park.
We had a lovely picnic.
Climbed a big tree.
Last we roasted the biggest marshmallows ever.
At the end of the evening I was watering the front and "accidentally" got the kids soaked with the hose. They were laughing so hard and Masie shouts out "I have the BEST Mum EVER". How cool is that to end a perfect day. Now I'm done, don't want to see a child for at least 12 hours, (they are not in bed yet so I will have to close my eyes when doing so).

1 comment:

  1. Way to end your post with the gigantic marshmallow...all I can think to say right now is YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete