Saturday, March 19, 2011

Butterfly's

After failing several times over the past year to raise ladybugs we were given free caterpillars. We watched them grow from tiny little things to huge caterpillars in a matter of days. After a little over a week all four were in their cocoons. We waited patiently for another week for them to come out as beautiful butterfly's.

Favourite Photo Number One Favourite Photo Number Two
After we loved them and studied them, we released them.
Butterfly names:
Masie's- Tulip
Taylor's- Lilly
Hailey's- Daisy
Kerry's- Dandelion

4 comments:

  1. Question: You named your butterflies...can you tell the difference? Do they come when called? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer: No they dont look different, no they dont come when they are called,lol. BUT ask the girls and they will tell you which one is which (I know they make it up but it causes no harm)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL - That is hysterical. I so would name them too but my kids are like "I want to name my Jaylean" "I want to name mine butterfly" "I want to name my pretty pretty butterfly pookie bear Kobe butt"

    Seriously. My kids are so not creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids are not creative either, Taylor wants to name everything Kayleigh. After about 5 minutes I decided they should come up with a theme and name their butterfly within that theme:-)

    ReplyDelete