Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Perfect Spring Day

Well I would actually call it summer as we are not used to the 80 degree weather, but I know worse is to come. Today was perfect. This afternoon, I got what water play stuff I had left from last year out and Masie, Faith and Hailey played in it for hours. The picture is unclear because of the sun but I'm sat with a cold ice tea with a straw, half a milky way bar and my book. Who can say that's not a perfect way to spend and afternoon. Chris was busy all day building our Bunny/Tortoise hutch. He is doing a brilliant job. I so wish I had taken pictures of his first attempt a few years ago. It was just for the tortoises so wasn't that big, but I almost got closed down from licencing because of it,lol. This one is very professional, it should be finished soon.
Enjoying the hot sun and cold water, first time of the year that the sunscreen has been out, hmmm I wonder how many bottles I will go through.
Taylor obviously couldn't do water play so she had a little feel with her toes, bur, it was cold.
Taylor laid on the swing with me and played her DS, lucky her hand is free or that would have been tricky. She is being casted on Thursday, I think it will make her a lot more comfortable. She is doing great but gets uncomfortable every now and then.
I made a lovely home made turkey stew for dinner with fresh rolls. Yummy!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh we were ready to get out the slip n slide and it was only 50 here today! I am so jealous. Enjoy it! I love the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @#$$^%!$%^*!~*#% Kerry! the temp here is 34 with a rain & snow mix :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The temp here is COLD! stop showing off. We are still in coats and wooly hats x lol x

    ReplyDelete