Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Snow Day

Today was a snow day here in Alamogordo NM, although there wasn't much snow the roads were frozen solid. We are not prepared for this weather and have no salt trucks to help us out, it doesn't ever last too long which is a good thing. We enjoyed our morning in the snow, we went out front as we were scared we might pick up a dog poop snow ball,lol. Yay, I'm in some of the pictures, I have little photographers and they all wanted to photograph me in the snow, awww little loves.



You can see the snow falling from the tree in this one:-) I have to download my other camera, I took a picture of this tree first thing this morning, then again a few hours later and there is a big difference.


Taylor and Hailey went in as they were cold (again we are from NM) so I brought the dogs out, they had a BLAST!! They were so excited, I love this picture!!

Its funny how these pictures show Winter and Autumn, our leaves are only just falling.


My puppies are so fun to watch, here is a clip for your enjoyment!




1 comment:

  1. Wow! All Taylor wants for Christmas is her two front teeth!! :o) I love these pictures. Congratulations you have officially received more snow than we have this year. :o) I bet NM can't say that too often!!

    ReplyDelete