Saturday, December 10, 2011

Letter From Eddie

This letter plus a little Mario figure was left on her pillow the morning after her testing:-)


Hi Masie
I’m so sorry you didn’t break the board last night. I was watching and I was so proud of you. Peaches and I made you this Mario last night, I know it’s not much but It fits perfectly in your little hand and it will take all your nervous and fears away, it has a little piece of me inside so I can be with you where ever you go. Keep it in your Taekwondo bag and give it a little squeeze whenever you need. I put a tiny bit of magic in his heart.




Let me tell you a little story, I’ve never told anyone this before. To be an Elf that can be adopted by a family you have to past 7 tests. I past every single one the first time apart from the 5th one. I just couldn’t make the jack in the box right; it wouldn’t jump out of the box!!! I was so sad, but like you I didn’t give up. I’m so pleased now that I didn’t past that test, if I had past number 5 the first time I would have been adopted into another family and I would have never had met you and your sisters
I love you Masie! Stay strong and kick that boards butt next time!! (Well I know it doesn’t have a butt, you know what I mean)

Eddie xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment