Sunday, December 4, 2011

Masie Testing

This time testing Masie had to step it up a notch, she is testing for blue belt and their performance had to be spot on. I am very proud to say that she gave everyone a show, she was F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C Her form was perfect, her punches and kicks were spot on and her sparring was the bomb! Then.......... She had to break a board, and after three attempts she failed testing. I was so sad for her, she gets to re test just the board breaking on Thursday when she will again get three attempts. I broke out my card and bought her the board she needed to break ($64, I'm in the wrong business) and she is doing amazing. we will be practicing throughout the week, her technique is already improving. Please wish her luck for Thursday, she really wants her blue belt.




Check out her sparring, she is the one in the top right hand corner, the only one in the black trousers.



1 comment:

  1. Masie u are fantastic, your kicks are very high and you defend yourself really well, Grandad and nanny are very proud of you, good luck for thursday, xxxx

    ReplyDelete