Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Goodnight Puppies

Today was an extremely sad day, we said goodbye to Tyran. A piece of my heart went with these two babies, they were a huge part of our lives for such a long time. As I want to keep this happy I will fill you in on a few Tyran-isms


  • He would lay on his back and twist and turn making the funnest sound

  • At 5pm he would bark and bark until you fed him

  • When my Nanny looked after him he would con her into giving him extra toothbrush treats

  • When you say "get him" he would pretend he is mad and act like he was going to attack you. (scared the crap out of Chris more than once)

  • He once went for a cat and got beat up (by the cat)

  • When I first brought Rex into Mum and dads house Tyran was so scared he jumped on my lap. Dad came down the stairs and laughed so loud.

  • He would sneak into the kitchen and eat everything that was left out.

Baby Puppies as sweet as can beRob Hanging Tyran on the washing line

I LOVED this about Tyran, when he was younger he would take a run and jump into your arms for a hug.

My "Brother and Sister"

I'm so glad that these were our puppies, we have had the best 15 years of enjoyment with them. I cant believe they are really gone, it seems un real, my heart goes to my Mum and Dad, this is a terrible time for them. I want them to know that they are wonderful and gave those dogs everything they could wish for. They are free from their old bodies now and are together forever!!


Gone but never forgotten Tyran Baby and Susie Booze I will love you forever and always.


4 comments:

  1. Did'nt i just know if i looked on your blogg this morning i would see a picture of my puppies, i can't belive that we have said goodbye to both of them, they will always be in our hearts i miss and love them so much. Thank you for the lovely post. xxxxxxx Tears in my eyes yet again xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fate - i can comment!! This is lovely do you remember when dad was messing and put his hand up to (pretend) to hit mum and Tyran bit him! and when dad came down the stairs with (can't remember what was on his head/face) and tyran went for him again lol

    They were fabulous pups xx we will all miss them
    Sssshhhh Lex had a cry last night xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lex has such a sweet heart, I wont tell anyone:-)
    I totally remember those days and had a flash back of the scotish wig on Dad,lol.

    Love our babies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i keep looking at the picture with Tyran in your arms it brings a smile to my face, I miss them so much xxx

    ReplyDelete