Friday, December 16, 2011

Naughty Elf, Cute Bunny and Mummy & Hailey

OMG can you believe what Eddie did!! Snow angels on my table, doesn't he know I hate a messy table. Mango was caught in the living room looking for his gifts, I better get him one before next week:-)

A very rare moment when Hailey and I are home alone, well technically the baby was there but she was fast asleep. Mason had an appointment, we wrapped a few gifts together and Hailey wanted to use my camera so I suggested we set the timer and be silly. It was so much fun.


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic photo's you and Hailey look like to peas in a pod. Naughty Eddie sorry Kerry i could'nt help but laugh. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of you and Hailey! Isn't it fun to spend time with just one of the kids? It's like you see a whole different side to their personality!

    ReplyDelete