Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Catching Up

I feel like I have a bunch of catching up to do, I have come across some random cool pictures and as its Christmas ill give them to you all at once.
Hailey's school invited us to see Santa, he was a great Santa and the kids had a blast! Here is Hailey telling everyone that she wants a giant spider that climbs up my leg!!First baby ever not to scream when on Santa's lap.How cool is this craft! I'm well impressed with it and the kids had so much fun. Remind me never to buy glitter again, what was I thinking.



Rexy Roo Roo cuddled up in our bed, shhh don't tell Chris.

Masie and Taylor had their Christmas program last week and I managed to snap this adorable picture in Taylor's class before they went on stage.

Winter Wonderland!!

Chris and I finished our annual puzzle, it is now framed and on the wall.

Hailey!!!!!!!!! Don't worry its non alcoholic.

Eddie!!!!! Really???? You dyed their hair!!!!! I'm so mad at you little elf!!!!!!!!!!

Update on Hailey's school. Hailey has officially out smarted a school, she has been dis enrolled for being too good. I am extremely upset about this as I don't feel she is at standard yet with her speech, but I guess they called the state in to test her and she past the test. They kept telling me how smart she was and way above the other children, but its not about that its about her speech. But there was nothing I could say or do, I said my piece and then told them how much they have done for Hailey and I love the school. Then Mrs Carr stepped in and offered Hailey the role model space in her class!! I was floored, I'm so proud of her, she deserves this space! She has gone from one extreme to another!

1 comment:

  1. Go Hailey ROLE MODEL fantastic you so deserve that place you have come on leaps and bounds seens being at that school good for you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete