Monday, May 30, 2011

What Does it Mean?

So Chris left for a TDY today and seriously things have just come untied. I find that the dogs have peed up my freaking curtain!!!!!!!! I find blue marker scribbled in a big patch on my white carpet, only to find out that it wasn't the three year old it was Taylor!! What the hell, Taylor!! I was so mad I had to take her pillow pet to make her just as upset as me and I had to leave to find an appropriate punishment. To top it off I was cleaning out my closet and lifted a heavy (for me) trunk up over my head onto the top shelf (yeah, not my brightest idea). Anyway, I'm pretty sure I have sprained my wrist, I'm in a lot of pain and wearing a splint for support and hope it heals quickly!!! I said to the kids this weekend that I would take them to the pool Tuesday, but with my hand I said we will see how it feels. They were mad at me!! Seriously, I can understand disappointment but being mad at me, wow, what happened to my lovely kids?? If you have them please return them, I miss them dearly!!!! Don't get me started on Hailey's tantrums, that's a whole other post!!

So does this mean I am the weaker parent and they know that Daddy is gone so can get away with more? Did the dogs know or was that a coincidence?? Oh boy, the excitements starts when he leaves, every time!!!!

I feel better now, I'm off for a bath then will snuggle up with my Kindle!! Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your pain darling but you do make me giggle. Your good children are there they are just hiding lol. Oh by the way are you taking those poor children to the pool ?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you are not weak! They are just acting up because they are going to miss their daddy and they probably are not thrilled with all the changes - end of school, tdy...etc. Skip the pool and make them earn it. Put up a piece of paper and tell them they need a certain amount of smile faces on it to go to the pool and then catch them behaving like the little girls you know and love and put up a smile face for them - this way they will recognize their behavior is not appreciated and that you want to take them to the pool and they have the chance to redeem themselves (so they don't get worse!) -- as for the dogs...umm yeah I have no idea, I am better at kids than animals!

    ReplyDelete