Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Book Review- Whats the Matter with Mommy?

What's the Matter with Mommy? Rantings of a Reluctant Stay-at-Home MotherWhat's the Matter with Mommy? Rantings of a Reluctant Stay-at-Home Mother by Kelley Cunningham

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Confession, I didnt actually "read" this book, my Kindle read it to me. I actually dont usually like this as I love to read, and the Kindle voices are just weird with no emotion. BUT this was a book that you could do it with (I listen in the car or doing dishes etc), its a very funny book of a stay at home Mom that was forced to stay at home with her kids. The stories were so funny because they are very true, and I laughed out loud more than a few times. I gave it a 4 and not a 5 as towards the end I started losing interest and couldnt wait to finish.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment