Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bye Bye Second Grade

Masie is off to 3rd grade next year, that's a crazy thought, not that she isn't ready because she totally is but she is my BABY!!! She will be down the 'big kid' hallway, she is a little nervous but excited too. She has had a fabulous year in 2nd grade, Ms Miller is awesome and we just love her, we hope this isn't goodbye as she is going to 1st grade next year and we have asked for her for Taylor, fingers crossed. She pulled Masies reading up dramatically and now she has such a love for reading, that itself is a great gift. Yes she is in Jammie's but it was pj day not me being lazy,lol. She got a few awards, Ms Miller, like everyone else loves her writing, she has a real talent. I would love to write her story on here about her crush but I'm not sure she will let me, ill ask.

1 comment:

  1. What a smart girl, Miss Masie! (And I didn't even know those were pj's!)

    ReplyDelete