Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Book Review- The Hunger Games

The Hunger GamesThe Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


If I could give this book 10 stars I would, a five just doesnt cut it. It is without a doubt the best book I have ever read. Ive never stayed up so late stuck in a story, I have nearly been late picking my kids up from school because OMG every single step of this book had me excited, sad, scared, wondering, happy, disgusted, every emotion went through me and I wouldnt change a second.

I have seen the book many times and thought that I would never read a book like this, then I read some reviews and people were saying the same things, my sister in law is reading them and loves them so I thought I would give them ago and Im so glad I did!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment