Monday, May 2, 2011

P90X

Desperate times calls for desperate measures, I'm letting myself go and I'm not happy about it. I have started the P90X workout program, its for 90 days and an extreme workout 6 days a week. Although I cant see myself doing the whole 90 days as my lovely guests will be here in 53 days, I'm going to give it a good go for as long as I can. I have got to get this weight off, I have 20lbs to lose and I will get it off!! I have decided to also make something I have never made before each day this week. I will post pictures of my lovely creations.
Today was, Mexican stuffed pasta shells served with lemon fried rice. (not sure why its called that, it had very little lemon in it). Bonus- Kids LOVED it, it was pretty spicy too. When I say kids I mean Masie and Taylor, Hailey ate a plate of olives. I rarely do deserts but this one was just too good not to make, Watermelon slush with Mango slices. Needles to say I was busy in the kitchen today.


3 comments:

  1. Wow P90x!!! That is like the toughest of the tough. Athletes do it for training. I hope you can stick with it - I don't think I could. :-) I think you should try and figure out a way to do your working out even with your guests. Even if it is not the exact program somehow incorporate it into your day :-)

    I am cheering you on! YOU can DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! I should carry it on, I bet my brother would do it with me.

    Thanks for the support, you're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the program. The dinner and pudding looks yummy xx

    ReplyDelete