Thursday, May 26, 2011

Foto Friday- New Mexico

Apparently I cant schedule my post for tomorrow as my computer is being weird, so here it is:-)

A tough week for sure but here is a little piece of New Mexico.


Friday- These are located around the state, ours usually say high or extreme. Its so dry that they are starting to close down trails and banning camp fires etc.
Saturday- The road runner bird is New Mexico's state bird. I see them all the time but of course when I want to take a picture I don't see ANY, so this one made out of scrap metal will have to do.

Sunday- The NM space museum


Monday- We do get gorgeous looking cactus plants everywhere, they are very pretty. Tuesday- I didn't take this one this week but this is the classic bug we find here. They are not harmful really, just ugly and scary looking. They spray vinegar at you as a defence, they eat scorpions. They are vinegaroons.


Wednesday- The New Mexico Flag Thursday- A view of my Little town from the space museum.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot @ the roadrunner! See, you can find unique things. :) Did you know they have the car from Mel Gibsons' Mad Max as well. :) See, us New Mexican's aren't all that bad. Just a little odd. ;)

    ReplyDelete