Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mothers Day Was F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S

I am blessed! I have the best family ever, I was spoilt today and I enjoy every last second. I woke this morning to a lovely breakfast in bed made by Chris and Masie, I had a bacon toasty with brown sauce, orange fruit cup and an ice tea. Before I could take a few bites I had three very excited girls showering me with gifts they had made. Taylor's card was too cute, it reads: Mommy I love you, I wut to keep you, you are the best Mommy Ever By Taylor Dorcheus.
Masie was extra busy and I got a few lovely letters from her she was interviewed by her teacher and this is what I got:


Interview About My Mom

Ms Miller: What is something your Mom always tells you?
Masie: I love you

What makes your mom happy?
When I clean the house

What makes her sad?
A dirty house

How does she make you laugh?
She kisses me then licks me

What do you think your mom was like as a child?
She ate all her food

How old is she?
29

How tall is she?
3 feet or something

What is her favourite thing to do?
Going to the mall

What does she do when you're not around?
She watches TV

If she becomes famous, what would it be for?
doing Daycare

What is she good at?
Drawing

What is she not good at?
She's good at everything

What is her job?
Daycare

What is her favourite food?
Chicken

What makes you proud of her?
She does work outs

If she was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Tweety

What do you and your Mom do together?
Go fishing

How are you the same?
We both have green eyes

How are you different?
She is big and I am little

How do you know your Mom loves you?
She kisses me.

This made me laugh so hard, what great answers!! Hailey was not well last week so she didn't have anything from school but she joined in our daycare activity. They all gave me a great card, it had their voices shouting "Happy Mothers Day, We Love You!" and then it sings 'Your unbelievable'.
Chris was amazing, he helped the girls make this day extra special. He took them out and had them choose everything even down to the pictures they wanted printed. He even did the hand prints!! That gift made my day and I so happy.

Chris then packed up a picnic and we headed off to the mountains, we saw three of these really cool lizards.

Chris was being a photographer, I think he did a great job!!

Sisterly love

Family picture.

I brought their swimsuits this time and let them play in the water, it was so much fun. We laughed and giggled and just enjoyed each others company. I thought the star of the day needed a solo picture!! I feel like a princess today.



I was taken out to Chilli's and OMG my dinner was delicious, and after this lovely healthy meal we ate a Chocolate Molten Lava Cake. It was attacked too quickly for a picture, and that was me not the kids:)

Happy Mothers Day

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic day you had, you have a fantastic family and you deserved everything that you got, I did'nt relise that you was a fishing fan, xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a great mother's day. You deserve it! Love the pics/frame Chris & the girls gave you. So nice! I will have to have a closer look.

    Oh, Faith & I lked for the lizards & the photo on our end is white! We thought perhaps they were in a snow blizzard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looked like a lovely day, you're so lucky. Well done Chris i'm very proud (give Lex a call and tell him what you did!) I loved Masies answers. Now even the teacher knows your a werdio licking your children - who does that???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm YOU do that!! Why do you think I turned out so weird, I watched my big sister.

    ReplyDelete